Reynolds Scholarship Application
Application Deadline: February 1
Video Deadline: February 15
The Reynolds family name in the Grant County business community is synonymous with Godly influence and leadership. Dorris and Edith Reynolds left a legacy that continues to impact the business, banking and civic communities.
- Resident of Indiana
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Remain in good academic standing
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in a field that will lead to service in business or business administration
- Evidence of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit your FAFSA by February 1.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application by February 1.
- Once you have submitted the application, record a 3-5 minute video of yourself using the guidelines below. Please upload the video to YouTube and share it via a private link to your Admissions Counselor by February 15.
Reach out to your Admissions Counselor with any questions.
Video Interview Guidelines
- Hometown/High School
- Major and specialty area if applicable
- How/why do you feel God is calling you into business as a future career?
- How do you think God will use you in that profession?
- Why are you interested in attending Taylor University?
Recipient selection will be based on financial need, application/interview, and funds available.
Graduates from Grant County schools: up to $9,000
Graduates from other Indiana schools: up to $6,000