Cultural Diversity Scholarship Application
Priority Application Deadline: February 1
Taylor University is a Christian liberal arts college. Our mission is to develop servant leaders marked with a passion to minister Christ’s redemptive love and truth to a world in need. The Cultural Diversity Scholarship exists to help Taylor secure the mission-based educational benefits of a diverse student body. Please carefully consider both the University mission statement and the described purpose of the Cultural Diversity Scholarship program and then reflect on how your ethnicity/cultural background shaped the person you are. Describe for us how and why you, your background, and your life experiences can enrich the diversity of our campus community.
- Accepted to Taylor University.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity and have a passion for promoting awareness.
- American ethnic students, Americans who have lived in another country for an extended period of time, or students intentionally engaged in a multi-ethnic community.
- Complete the scholarship application and interview process.
An emphasis will be placed on the applicant’s leadership potential, character, and willingness to contribute to the Taylor community. This is a competitive process and a limited number of scholarships will be awarded.
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit scholarship application by February 1.
- Schedule and complete scholarship interview by March 1.
Range of Awards:
Total amount awarded will be based on financial need and funds available up to $5,000.