Alspaugh Scholarship Application
Application Deadline: February 1
Video Deadline: February 15
The Alspaugh family name in the Upland and Taylor University communities elicits a myriad of positive responses. James and Nelle Alspaugh have made significant contributions to the betterment of these communities, especially in the area of education and influence on students.
- Resident of Indiana
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in Education
- Evident of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit your FAFSA by February 1.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application by February 1.
- Once you have submitted the application, record a 3-5 minute video of yourself using the guidelines below. Please upload the video to YouTube and share it via a private link to your Admissions Counselor by February 15.
Reach out to your Admissions Counselor with any questions.
Video Interview Guidelines
- Hometown/High School
- Major and specialty area if applicable
- How/why do you feel God is calling you into education as a future career?
- How do you think God will use you in that profession?
- Why are you interested in attending Taylor University?
Recipient selection will be based on financial need, application/interview, and funds available.
Graduates from Indiana schools: $7,000