Reynolds Scholarship Application
Application Deadline: February 15 Interview Deadline: February 15
The Reynolds family name in the Grant County business community is synonymous with Godly influence and leadership. Dorris and Edith Reynolds left a legacy that continues to impact the business, banking and civic communities.
- Resident of Indiana
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Remain in good academic standing
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in a field that will lead to service in business or business administration
- Evidence of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
- Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
- Complete and submit scholarship application by February 15.
- Complete and submit FAFSA by February 15.
- Schedule and complete scholarship interview by February 15.
Range of Awards:
Total amount awarded will be based on financial need and funds available.
Graduates from Grant County schools: up to $9,000
Graduates from other Indiana schools: up to $6,000