Application Deadline: February 15 Interview Deadline: February 15
The Reynolds family name in the Grant County business community is synonymous with Godly influence and leadership. Dorris and Edith Reynolds left a legacy that continues to impact the business, banking and civic communities.
- Resident of Indiana
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Remain in good academic standing
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in a field that will lead to service in business or business administration
- Evidence of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
1. Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
2. Complete and submit scholarship application by February 15.
3. Complete and submit FAFSA by February 15.
4. Schedule and complete scholarship interview by February 15.
Range of Awards:
Total amount awarded will be based on financial need and funds available.
Graduates from Grant County Schools: up to $9,000
Graduates from Other Indiana Schools: up to $6,000