The Muselman family name elicits a myriad of positive responses. Arthur and Gloria Muselman left a legacy of faithfulness and generosity to a watching world. In honor of their lives, the Muselman family has established a scholarship that continues their love for Adams County and Taylor University.
- Resident of Adams County, Indiana (preference given to graduates of South Adams HS)
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Remain full-time enrolled at Taylor University
- Evidence of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
1. Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
2. Complete and submit scholarship application by February 15.
4. Schedule and complete scholarship interview by February 15
Range of Awards:
One student will receive a scholarship worth $30,000 over four years, with distribution as follows:
Freshman year: $5,000
Sophomore year: $7,000
Junior year: $8,000
Senior year: $10,000
Up to five additional students will receive scholarships worth $8,000 over four years ($2,000 per year for four years).