Application Deadline: February 15 Interview Deadline: February 15
The Alspaugh family name in the Upland and Taylor University communities elicits a myriad of positive responses. James and Nelle Alspaugh have made significant contributions to the betterment of these communities, especially in the area of education and influence on students.
- Resident of Indiana
- Accepted full-time student at Taylor University
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Eligible for need-based financial aid as indicated by filed FAFSA
- Pursuing a degree in Education
- Evident of a strong relationship with Jesus Christ
1. Apply and be accepted to Taylor University
2. Complete and submit scholarship application by February 15.
3. Complete and submit FAFSA by February 15.
4. Schedule and complete scholarship interview by February 15.
Range of Awards:
Total amount awarded will be based on financial need and funds available.
Graduates from Indiana Schools: Starting at $7,000