Ockenga Honors Guild Application Form
Application Deadline: January 1 On-Campus Interview: February 18
- Be accepted as a full-time student at Taylor University
- Have a high school GPA of at least 3.7
- Have an SAT score of 1280 or ACT score of 28
- Be serious about intellectual engagement and passionate about intentional community with other like-minded students and faculty.
- Demonstrate depth of thought and clarity of communication in compelling, well-written answers to the essay questions below.
- Submit a reference from an AP-level instructor. Please email the link to your AP-level teacher. The link to the reference form can be found here.
- If invited, complete on-campus interview on February 18.
- Apply to Taylor University by December 1.
- Complete and submit the Honors Guild application by January 1.
- If invited, schedule and complete interview on February 18.
- Have AP-level instructor complete reference form.